A major high street bank commissioned a global management consulting and professional services consultancy to replace its Network and Telephony infrastructure, teaming up with BT and Cisco.
One of its businesses, the largest Insurance company in the UK at the time, were engaged to manage their element of the Transformation Programme whilst at the same time delivering one of the largest portfolios of change in Europe.
Our resources were requested to:
- Provide ‘Client-side’ Programme Management (with a budget of £5.4 million) of the Network Transformation Programme (overall Programme budget of £180 million) and the associated project resources
- Produce a comprehensive set of detailed business requirements for the new contact centre and back office solution
- Detailed Network Migration and complex User Migration planning/scheduling
- Manage a project team in the delivery of a new MPLS network to 38 locations and 13,000 staff in order to remove legacy networks and reduce on-going costs
- Deployment of Unified Communication as a Service to 20+ offices